“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Monday, April 20, 2009

Feeling tense? Feeling stressful? Want to blow-your-top? I've found the best medicine on the market today!

Nothing big. Nothing fancy. Nothing to eat. Nothing to make. Nothing to excite you and bring up your blood pressure.

Something for a smile and a warm fuzzy and a good feeling all the way down to your toes. It's Monday, we need a little comfort and we need something that is overwhelmingly precious!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep.......not much to complain about watching that little sweet pea...ann

RobinfromCA said...

That is just precious and worlds away from what I'm seeing when I leave the sanctity of my hotel room in Las Vegas. I may have to come visit this little kitty several times this week!
Thanks!

Robin

Unknown said...

Your right can't help but feel good watching that sweet kitty! I'll be smiling all day. Warm Wishes, Esther

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Mimi, you found another winner for us today, a sweet kitty warming our hearts, making our smile muscles work over time, and I feel very relaxed after watching it for the 2nd time! Have a good Monday. Debby

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha Mimi..
Thank you for dropping by today, and for this sweet sweet video that was a blessing to watch . Awww I want one to cuddle with!!!

Blessings Lorie

debbie said...

DEAR PRECIOUS MIMI,
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE HEART WARMING STORY ABOUT YOUR MOTHER...I SHED TEARS FOR YOU. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE BANTY ROOSTER IN YOU AND ALOT OF FAITH AND PRAYERS TO BEAT CANCER.
YOUR BLOG IS JUST BEAUTIFUL...I SURE WOULD LOVE A RAGDOLL KITTEN.
HUGS
debbie