“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring has sprung, let's all rise and ♪SING♪...even if you can't carry a tune in a bucket!

I happened to stumble across this one evening when I was browsing here and there on the web. At first I was a little confused (easy to do) but after a little while, I just sat back, smiled, giggled, laughed out loud and felt, oh...so...good at the conclusion. In fact, I nearly stood to applaud! To get the full flavor, you will need to watch from beginning to end...you're gonna love it. And, if like me, you can't hold a tune in a bucket, well, there's still hope we can sing in a choir...with a little imagination and a little fun, some cardboard, a magic marker and a great sense of humor!

2 comments:

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Well, I shall join you in not being able to carry a tune in a bucket, cuz I can't. I like to sing though and often do here in the house, and the kids just cringe! :-) I tell them, at least I am a happy mom and my singing is a good sign of that. The real trouble starts when I stop singing. :-) I hope all is well there with you, Mimi. I so very much enjoyed your recent comments on my blog, which I have neglected of late. I seem to have hit a dry spell with posts! Take care, Debby

Charlotte said...

This is so creative.
I have tried to sing this song with our choir. I would have probably done better with cardboard cards. I did enjoy singing it though even if I wasn't the best singer there.
Charlotte