“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
- Francis Bacon

Friday, May 22, 2009

Grab an old end table & make a cutie patootie bed for your fav♥rite kitty-catty!

I just l♥ve to reuse, recycle, re-purr-pose! One of my favorite blogs is JUNK CAMP. Imagine how thrilled I was when I saw this adorable cat/dog bed make from an old end table! Now, who doesn't have one of these hanging around in the basement or garage or hasn't seen one for just a couple of dollars at a yard sale?
Look what you can do with it! I know what I'll be doing next weekend. I'll be on the hunt for one of these "beauties" to transform into a bed fit for a little prince or princess. How about you? All directions to make this adorable, sweet bed can be found at the blog link listed above.

Times are rough and tough financially all over our great country. Get busy now and make a whole bunch of these cutie patooties to give as gifts this Christmas to your feline and canine l♥ving friends and relatives...and heck, strangers...these are too sweet not to share with everyone!

This little bed is featured on my cat blog, too, but I just had to share it here, as well. The idea is just too sweet not to share with everyone. If you have a pet, make one. If you don't have a pet, make one for someone who does☺

7 comments:

Four Paws and Co said...

This is adorable! Have you seen the ones they make from end tables that have doors - like a box??? Remove the doors & they have a little fur baby cave. ☺ Diane

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Ohh that is adorable!!!! How do they come up with these ideas??? OMGosh, that is cute cute cute!
♥ Teresa

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

The cozy cottage dwellers think that is too cute and bloody brilliant!!!

Lisa said...

How cool is that?! I love it!
Hugs,Lisa

The Pink Birdhouse said...

now that has just got to be the most wonderful idea that I have seen come along in a really long time! I LOVE it!! It could even be made into a precious canopy bed with the addition of some frilly transparent curtains!! I want a cat now, so I can make a bed like this, I have more then enough old small sized tables in the basement just waiting for something creative like this to happen to them!! Debby

Shopgirl said...

I think this is really amazing...I would not have ever thought of this. But now my mind is filled with posiblities. Baxter has no use for a bed, he curls up either in my computer chair or the sofa. But I was thinking this would be really cut for my Beagles. I will be looking for the magic garage sale table. Big hugs, Mary

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Mimi! This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'll be watching for tables like this all SUMMER now!! LOL! (By the way, I LOVE the "Summertime" music in the background too!) Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful week!